30 Day Clean Eating Guide
Last November on a flight to Florida I started to outline an idea I had for a clean eating book. That week in Florida I planned it out more and more but didn’t go much further than my ideas. When I got back I rewrote that outline like 5 more times trying to figure out exactly what I wanted this book to look like. This starting and stopping process continued until my most recent draft in May. I kept getting stuck or distracted. I just couldn’t focus on it like I wanted. So, like any blog post, if it doesn’t flow, I don’t write it.
I’m not sure what happened exactly two weeks ago but the entire thing started to flow through my fingers and onto this computer screen. I couldn’t stop working on it.
I wrote and wrote and planned and drafted up recipes on recipes. I visited so many grocery stores to research products and prices. I stayed up late almost every night. I took my laptop to restaurants and drank margaritas while I worked, haha! I printed copies of it to write on and edit over and over. And I even DESIGNED the entire book myself. I have to say that I’ve been completely stoked the entire time I’ve been doing this – like how I imagine anyone who has ever invented something must feel like.
So, with that being said, I am so so happy to bring you my step-by-step 30 day clean eating guide!
This guide is:
- 100% Whole30 compliant
- over 80 pages long
- has over 30 recipes & meal ideas
- 4 weeks of meal plans, grocery lists, step-by-step daily prep guidance & daily check in’s
- a list of items to stock up on
- snack & drink ideas
- 4 weeks of blank meal plans, grocery lists, step-by-step daily prep guidance & daily check in’s so that you can do it yourself if you prefer!!!!
- & all of my personality that I can get onto paper
This guide has been created for anyone who:
- struggles with meal planning and prep
- always gets frustrated with their grocery list that doesn’t make sense once they get in the store
- needs help finding easy recipes & different ways to make food without getting bored
- looking for guidance on making healthy eating easier
- wants to challenge themselves for 30 days to create healthier habits in their life
- and well… any who loves food and wants to be healthier
I hope you like it and it helps you as much as all of the info inside of it has helped me. If you have any questions about what’s inside before buying please feel free to email me at email@example.com
So much love,
This guide is:
+ 100% Whole30 compliant
+ over 60 pages long
+ has over 30 recipes & meal ideas
+ 4 weeks of meal plans, grocery lists, step-by-step daily prep guidance & daily check in’s
+ a list of items to stock up on
+ snack & drink ideas
& all of my personality that I can get onto paper
Here is a preview of what’s inside: