Whole30 Challenge – Week 1
Today marks days 7 of my Whole30 challenge. It went by fast. But I suppose when you live a busy life it’s hard for it not to. That also means lots of meal planning. Something I’ve never really done before.
This week I felt a little sluggish at times, but not to the point where it affected my daily routine.
So far I’ve been eating:
- Egg whites with spinach & homemade salsa.
- Spinach salad with strawberries, oranges and almond slivers. (no dressing, so maybe it wasn’t a salad?)
- More chicken curry with veggies (My Fav!)
- A Jimmy Johns Unwich- lettuce wrap, turkey, avocado spread, tomatoes & cucumbers
- Sweet Potato hash w/ an eggocado
- Strawberries. blueberries, bananas, broccoli, red bell peppers & squash
- Chili (meat, tomato paste, onions & spices)
- Buddy Fruit apple chips and blended fruit
- Spaghetti squash (Which is Ah-mazing)
- And lots & lots of water (at the very least, 64 oz. a day)
I already have each meal planned for the next 7 days and I’m ready to conquer another week of Whole30. Stay tuned for some new recipes and concoctions!