Super Easy Thai Pineapple Curry Recipe (WHOLE30)
Okay my friends, I admit I am absolutely in love with Thai food. I just can’t get enough of it. My mom says I’m going to burn myself out but I haven’t yet. I make a large batch of this stuff and eat it for dinner, next day’s lunch and dinner again. I LOVE IT. And because I love it so much I’m sharing my super simple, quick and easy pineapple chicken curry recipe with you. I promise, you can’t screw this up.
What you need:
- 1 lb protein (chicken or shrimp)
- 1 can cocount milk (I always have some in the pantry!)
- 1-3 Tablespoons of red curry paste (You pick the “spicy”)
- 1 cup pineapple (fresh or organic canned chunks)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 squash (optional)
- Chop meat into small chunks
- Put protein, coconut aminos and fish sauce in a bowl and set to the side
- Simmer curry paste & coconut milk for 5 minutes
- Add pineapple and simmer for two more minutes (I chop my pineapple into small pieces but that’s just how I like it)
- Turn on high and add protein for 8 minutes
- Add chopped squash and cook for two more minutes
- Ladle into a bowl and eat! (Just don’t burn your tongue. I do that often)
*If you have a rice eater in the house, like I do, you need to do your rice cooking along with this.
Enjoy and let me know how it turns out!